Knee pain is one of the most vulnerable pain which is faced by every age group but especially when you cross your 30’s. This is a type of body pain which occurs due to injury or stretch in your muscles in the leg. There are many allopathic medicines which are available in the market but Ayurvedic is on the top because they are not harmful to your body i.e no side-effects and also work by treating underlying causes. The good Ayurvedic treatments help to heal the joint pain very fast. So some of the methods have been opted here in this article from the world of Ayurveda for effective knee pain treatment.
The 5 tips which can be used by people of any age group are mentioned below-
- Take one cup, add one teaspoon of sugar, one teaspoon of turmeric & one teaspoon of rock salt, grind them together and make the paste using lemon juice. Apply this paste on the affected area followed by covering it with a cloth and leaving it overnight. Turmeric is well known for reducing the inflammation & rock salt is known for reducing joint pain. Thus the mixture works well for joint pain.
- Take one cup, add one teaspoon sesame oil, one teaspoon mustard oil, and then one teaspoon of ginger powder, mix them well and heat it well. After your paste is ready, apply it on the knees and massage it well. Sesame oil is known as healing oil in the world of Ayurveda thus helps give great results. Also, mustard oil along with ginger powder reduces inflammation.
- Take one cup, add one teaspoon of olive oil, one teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and make their paste. After the mentioned procedure, apply the paste to the knees and massage it well. Here the apple cider vinegar helps in removing toxins from joints and hence helps in reducing pain.
- Take one cup, add one teaspoon of coconut oil, one teaspoon of cayenne pepper or chilli powder and mix it well. Apply this mixture to the affected area and leave it on for 15 minutes, and after this wash your knees with lukewarm water. Chilli paper has natural pain-relieving property, and coconut improves the blood circulation in our body thus this mixture acts as very effective remedy.
- Take one cup, add tulsi or basil leaves and grind them well. Then after this process, add turmeric & warm coconut oil in the mixture, and mix them together. Apply the paste on the knees and massage it well. It has antioxidant property and even acts as an anti-inflammatory.